Bluefin Place Ad
(Ads-In) Web order entry for both print and online classifieds
Allow your advertisers to place ads for both print and online at the same time, each with its own “look and feel.” This gives you the ultimate in upsell opportunities including cross-selling from print to online and online to print! Don’t settle for print-only or an online-only ad options when you can have BOTH in one hosted solution.
Bluefin Place Ad
As web-based order entry technology has evolved over the past 10 years, studies have shown that when left to their own accord, advertisers will place larger ads with extended schedules placing their own ads as compared to phoning the ads into a classified call center. The key to tapping into this revenue opportunity is to engage the advertisers in a creative Web environment where their own “pride of authorship” yields larger ads and multiple up sells.
The classified call center, especially private party, is a volume-based business. Sales representatives are highly trained (and compensated) to keep calls flowing. Click stream analysis shows that a typical customer placing an ad via the web will easily spend 15-20 minutes authoring and re-authoring their ad several times before finally placing their order. Imagine your best sales representative with infinite patience and no other calls in the queue, offering a compelling set of up sells and formatting options to a willing customer…that’s what Bluefin Place Ad can do for you.
- Seller site registration allows advertisers to return to a list of ads to reuse and to edit active ads as permitted.
- Advanced formatting capabilities for a more stylized liner ad
- Real-time ad composition and pricing using your categories, packages, H&J, and rate card
- Online ads with compelling upsell offers to generate significant incremental revenue
- Dynamic, interactive ad creation process with WYSIWYG views for both print and online ads
- Digital ad uploading of existing “display” ads
- Display ad building features with a robust, user friendly set of templates.
- Online banner ads with pricing and scheduling capabilities
- Photo upsells to visually enhance an ad listing
- Powerful upsell and cross selling for print and online
- Payment interface to leading credit card processing providers like PayPal Pro or Paypal Link, (formerly Verisign)
- Email notification confirmation and renewal reminder
- Output formats include text, XML and PDF
- Delivery mechanisms include E-Mail, FTP, and Web Service
- Customized integration to classified call center systems to automatically file the ad,(See Bluefin Command Center)