Bluefin Command Center
Stay in control of your online advertising with sophisticated management tools and reports for self-service ad placement and online classifieds.
OVERVIEW Stay in control of your community marketplace. Bluefin Command Center provides publishers with the “back office” tools to maintain the web site from their web browser including setup and configuration of the place ad and marketplace environments. Create new packages, change pricing, and add new categories and classification quickly and easily without needing our technical assistance.
Keep track of your Web site's performance. Bluefin Command Center provides ad hoc reporting on activies such as revenue breakouts, who-is-online, ads placed by date, package, and customer.
Bluefin Command Center also manages data feeds to, and from, the online database. Inbound feeds include ads generated from the newspaper classified advertising system or affiliates feeds from 3rd party suppliers, and outbound feeds to GoogleBase. Feeds can bet set up to run on your desired schedule.
- Set up and configuration of Place Ad and the Marketplace environment includes maintaining packages, rating, pricing, scheduling, and formatting
- Reporting available for revenue and ad volume by group, publication category, Website statistics and user activity
- Data feed utilities to manage ad flow to and from the Bluefin platform…
- sending print ads created from Bluefin Place Ad to the call center system
- sending online ads created from Bluefin Place Ad to other online affiliated publishers
- receiving online ads from 3rd party sources to be published on the Bluefin Marketplace